Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Does anyone know why the McAfee Anti-virus console makes my Windows XP go so slow?

I have had the McAfee anti-virus software for the past two months and on occasion makes my computer go slow. Does anyone happen to know why McAfree makes my computer go so slow? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Most likely because you have low ram. this means your computer doesnt have the power to support the program so it takes a while to load. Other reason is you may have had a virus before or during download of McAfee. I would download avast antivirus (free) i use it and it has live alerts for viruses. Other wise try to clean up your hard drive if anything else.

i do not know why it does it,my new windows 7 came with an 18 month free,but i uninstalled it and installed the nprton 360,lots of folks have the same problem,but then again says the norton 360 and MCafee are the best out there/.

No comments:

Post a Comment